Tapptic, founded in 2010, present in Belgium, France, Switzerland and Poland is one of the European leaders on the digital transformation market.
The agency designs and develops innovative digital products for all existing platforms: Mobile, Web, VR / AR, Wearable, Connected TV, Smart speakers (Alexa and Google Home), connected cars …
We work for leading companies in the sector, such as Brussels Airlines, M6, TV5 Monde, Sarenza, Audemars Piguet, TEC, VOO, RTBF, L’Occitane en Provence and accompany them in the development of their digital strategy. From creative ideas and concepts to technical development, design and application promotion, Tapptic offers its customers a 360° experience.
Tapptic is looking for a Strategist Planner that will be responsible for the development and management of digital strategy for company’s clients. The role requires an tech savvy innovator, and a progressive thinker who can connect technology to all other aspects of business and drive growth opportunities. The Strategist answers key questions such as how the user experiences brands across all channels and how digital interactions fit into it. This role requires an in depth understanding of , user experience, creative workshops, digital media, technology.
Strategist planners are the foundation of any creative project, and provide the team with information gleaned from studying markets for relevant data. The ability to think beyond a project is also important, as strategist planners must establish where any plan will take a client. Closely following a brief, accuracy ensures a strategist planner knows both the client and the target market, inside out.
- Proven experience as a Strategic Planner (minimum 2 years)
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; managing multiple accounts concurrently
- Experience in mediating client workshops and converting ideas into solutions
- Ability to organise and lead proposals from briefing to concept delivery
- Ability to work closely with UX designers, UI designers, Project Mangers, and other department experts.
- Ability to assure clients that our creative approach is comprehensive and compliant with the latest technologies
- Exceptional visual, oral and written communications skills; a captivating presenter
- Exceptional listening skills
- Ability to influence and be persuasive
- Highly creative
- Fluent in English & French
- A dynamic & innovative environment
- Prestigious clients & projects
- Full-time contract (CDI)
- A multitude of team building activities (monthly & yearly)